Saturday, November 29, 2008

Absolutely fabulous birthday card

Abby was so proud of the card she made me for my birthday. That's supposed to be me on the front of the card, or should I say me and my huge mitts!



Then, on the inside of the card, we have my sweet niece's birthday message to me, and a cake with 35 birthday candles on it. She did such a good job, don't you think?


Lastly, she included a new drawing of Bailey and Zoe for me. She always draws a big smile on Bailey's face, which is so fitting as he is a happy sweet boy. I'm going to have to find places for these on my refrigerator!

5 comments:

carolinagirl said...

Love it! She always makes the cutest cards for the boys too. I LOL when I saw your mitts! That is so something Jackson would draw! I love it! Still have 2 hours and 8 minutes left...whatcha gonna do??? Go Heels!!!

samantha said...

Happy Birthday, Tracey! Glad the Heels won for you :)

Jeni said...

What a lovely birthday card! I love your huge hands!!!

TinyRockerGrrl said...

You know those hands are drawn identical to yours! ;)

And what a lovely tan you have as well! :)

I do love the pic of Bailey and Zoe. It looks like Zoe is flying after Bailey.."wait wait for meeee!"

matt said...

Sorry I missed you birthday! So here's my Whooping Happy Birthday, Tracey! Priceless card. Abby rocks.
-MS