Friday, November 21, 2008

Fabulous Blog Award


Two days ago, Triplet Mama honored me with the Fabulous Blog award, and I’m still glowing from my win (hee hee). Thank you TM!
---
So, here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions:
On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
---
TEG’s fabulous addictions:
1. Zoe & Bailey (the pooches)
2. Tar Heel sports
3. Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka (a good Chardonnay runs a close second)
4. Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo
5. My god daughter Sydney and her brother, Felton

Here are my 5 fabulous blogger nominations:
i found happy
triplet mama
weezie blog
klambake
on my pole

2 comments:

carolinagirl said...

Not sure if I should be honored or not, but so glad I could contribute to your addictions by introducing you to #3! Kristen Esposito will be bringing some tomorrow am...see you then! :)

SMA said...

Wow- I'm flattered. I'm not sure if I can live up to the expectations, though. I don't know that I read 5 other blogs. I'll get on it ASAP!
Shelly