Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My before and after do

There is no style to my hair, so I usually get away with one haircut per year - although that is not my intention. Meaning that every year I swear I will take better care of my hair (getting it trimmed regularly) and I never do. For shame.

Got my hair cut yesterday for the first time since the first week of June. I had three inches taken off, and I'm sure I still have some stray split ends. My hope is that if I revert to responsible hair trimming, and I keep my hair this length for a year or so, I can then start to grow my hair long again. That is, if that is want I want to do a year or so from now. Long hair is such a pain for those of us who must blow out, straighten and then curl our tresses...


6 comments:

Jeni said...

Your cut looks great, do you love it???

carolinagirl said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! This cut is so cute on you!!!!

SMA said...

Looks great!

TinyRockerGrrl said...

Yaye! Hurray for new haircuts! That looks really great on you.. :)

ps said...

Sassy! I love it!

Malena said...

Oh it looks beautiful! I would love to get that cut too but mine isn't as thick as yours!