Saturday, December 27, 2008

Touchdown!

One of Sydney's newest tricks - if we say touchdown, she'll throw her hands up and grin from ear to ear. Apparently she's even uttered, "ta da!" almost like she's saying "touchdown!" herself.


So, since Sydney was born into a Tar Heel family, I think she must've been practicing for today's bowl game. The Heels are taking on West Virginia in the Meineke Car Care Bowl in Charlotte at 1 pm. I won't be there in person, but Todd, Maria and friends are sure to do enough on-site cheering for me!


I'm hoping Sydney will get to do several "touchdowns!" in response to actual Tar Heel touchdowns this afternoon! Go Heels!

1 comment:

carolinagirl said...

We OBVIOUSLY needed you there! We OBVIOUSLY did not do enough cheering, and if you ask Maria, I single-handedly lost the game for us! Now that is power, my friend!!! :)