Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sherpani Zoe wallet

A gift from the fabulous Maria, my Zoe wallet has become an essential part of my life. It’s my itty-bitty mini-purse that I carry in my purse. So fabulous when I’m out and about and don’t want to lug my “whole purse” in with me on an errand.


Large enough for numerous credit cards (several of which I need to rid my life of), it also includes a clear pocket for a driver’s license/ID, zippered change pocket, strap for a cell phone or other device, and of course, standard cash wallet pocket. Even at capacity, the wallet expands enough to fit other items. For example, my Real Simple card wheel will zip into this wallet for shopping trips. Size, (which must be of the CLOSED wallet) as described on web retailer sites: 5.75" x 4.5" x .75"



I suppose I should also mention that I’m a carabiner clip freak - I’ve kept my keys on one for the last 3-4 years, as it’s the only way I can prevent myself from losing my mind. Case in point, the carabiner clip easily clips onto the shoulder cord of the Zoe wallet (as well as my purses). The point is that I can easily pare down to Zoe and still have a place to hook my keys (for those days I’m not wearing jeans with belt loops – although those aren’t many!)

There have been a few online reviews published that complain of Zoe zipper difficulty. Of course I can't attest to every Zoe wallet out there, but I have had ZERO problems with mine, and I am not particularly kind to mine either. So, I suppose subjectivity could be a factor. Regardless, I hold true to my high recommendation of the Zoe wallet!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

You have some of the coolest usable stuff I've seen, I swear.

samantha said...

I want one! Problem zippers be damned!