Saturday, October 18, 2008

Real Simple card wheel

I've been using my Real Simple card wheel for over two years now, and every time I use it I get a comment like, "that is really cool - where did you get it?"

I keep my frequently used cards (not credit cards) such as the following: Blockbuster, DSW, REI, Food Lion, Harris Teeter, AAA and my UNC General Alumni Association card in my wheel. I only keep cards in it that can be scanned. I don't keep cards that need to be swiped in it because it can be hard to get the cards out of the sleeves.

I suppose my real love for my card wheel stems from my bad luck with keychain cards. You see, most of the keychain cards I've used have either become bent beyond use or I've lost them. I keep my keychain cards on a separate jumpring on a carabiner clip with my keys. More than once the separate ring of keychain cards has fallen off without me noticing it. Hence my preference to keep my "frequent buyer" cards together somewhere separate from my keys.

I bought one of these for a couple of my friends, but I don't think they've used them. I don't know why because I couldn't live without mine! This little gem is well worth the $4-5 price tag. Available at Target stores.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I've never seen one of those before. It looks very handy!!