Saturday, February 7, 2009

Calling for advice from all homeowners!

I am very quickly approaching the end of my 5-year ARM, so the task of refinancing my home is at hand, and I am not looking forward to it at all. I'm hoping that someone (or more hopefully many people) are going to tell me that it is not as daunting as I anticipate.

In all honesty I am in complete shock that 5 years have passed. I have lived at my current address longer than anywhere else (by more than 3 years) other than my childhood home.

Between the years of 1992 and 2004, my address changed fifteen times.

Any tips for refinancing would be greatly appreciated. My parents have been on me for months now and I'm finally almost ready to take the plunge. I'm considering waiting until after I determine my 2008 tax refund, but I'm willing to bet my parents will make me crazy before then if I don't make a move soon.

Eagerly awaiting immense wisdom!

1 comment:

carolinagirl said...

I have no wisdom in this matter - sorry!!!