Friday, February 20, 2009

Upgrade

I received my new phone yesterday as part of Verizon's "New every two" program. I got the LG enV2 and I love it. My main reasons for choosing the enV2 were:

1. it fits in my Abitax case. Having to give up that case was in no way an option.

2. It has a QWERTY keyboard with real keys. I do not like the touch-screen keyboards (like the LG Dare). Easier texting was the main reason I upgraded. In fact I adored my previous phone (LG VX8300), but texting on that phone was so cumbersome. It could take me several minutes to compose a simple two-line message!

3. I received rave reviews from two of my co-workers. They said the battery life and reception are fabulous and those two things are very important to me.

Anyone thinking of upgrading any time soon should certainly consider the enV2. However, I would not recommend purchasing the phone (at least to my budget-conscious friends) without a discount option as the retail price is $279.99. I only paid $32.01 and that included free overnight delivery.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Congrats on your upgrade! Other then the crap reception in this building (which has nothing to do with this phone), I have no complaints about this phone after 3 months of use. I only need to charge it maybe once a week. LOVE IT!!

Jane said...

Love the photo of Zoe on your phone!