Saturday, February 28, 2009

Little ALPHAlpha and Bailey + more doggie biscuits coming

I did not shape Zoe's hair for the photo below, but her hair is so pliable and can be so much fun. I've turned her into the Heatmeiser from The Year Without a Santa Claus many times.



I love the fact that Bailey so generously shares his uber-comfy bed with Zoe.



Gonna be making more doggie biscuits this weekend. They've been a hit! My friends have even suggested I start a doggie biscuit business, but I don't see that happening.

I tried to find St. Patrick's Day cookie cutters, but no luck. Guess I'll stick with the hearts. I encourage my dog-owning friends to try the recipe, as all of my four-legged friends LOVE them!

2 comments:

samantha said...

So cute! And aren't you glad the Heels spanked Georgia Tech today?!
Have fun making doggie goodies xoxo

Jane said...

Bailey is so good about sharing - what a sweetie!