Monday, February 2, 2009

Go Tar Heels, Beat State!

Went to Kerry's on Saturday afternoon to watch the Tar Heels beat the Wolfpack. I was ecstatic that my entrance was greeted by a lovely smile from Sydney.

The kids watched the game, too, and I even had Felton yelling, "Go Tar Heels, Beat State!" FABULOUS, especially in light of our victory.

Sydney is walking completely on her own now. Although she'll occasionally crawl if it's easier to do so, she seems happier on her feet.

But she especially loves to knock down block towers made just for that purpose. Trust me, it takes a great deal of skill to construct a block tower quickly enough for Sydney (quickly enough before she knocks it down). As seen to the left, she's delighted to have tumbled over another stack.

Both Felton and Sydney are excited about the impending block-tumble below.



Sydney walking...



Sydney watching the Heels up close - that's my girl!



I thoroughly enjoyed playing "throw the stability ball up and down the stairs" with Felton, too. He is the coolest kid, and when we're in the "play zone" I couldn't be happier. He has an adorable laugh, the sweetest cheeks, and I love that I make him smile!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Cute mini Tar Heel fans!
But you gotta get Sydney to back up a little unless you want her to require glasses by kindergarten. The second is one of the first photos where I've seen a real resemblance between Felton and Sydney. Wait and see!

carolinagirl said...

Yes...Go Tar Heels Beat State and especially Duke!