Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Addictive saga

So all you crazed Twilighters finally got to me. I am frighteningly inseparable from this book. I can only assume the dark circles under my eyes will grow worse before the story is over.

Honestly the last book I read was one I had to force myself to complete, so I couldn't resist a reported page-turner like "Twilight."

I am not disappointed. In fact, I almost bought the second book last night, but resisted. If anyone out there owns a copy of "New Moon" and would be willing to let me borrow it once I've finished "Twilight," I'd be forever grateful.

On the other hand, I'm more than willing to lend my copy of "Twilight" to anyone who wants to read it. Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Malena said...

I was just saying to myself that I need to finish up this last 4th book, because I'm loosing too much sleep (and my house is suffering!) :) It sure is worth it though. I am thrilled that you like the book/s too. If I lived closer to you I'd lend you my books but I already have them out in rotation with some of my friends. If you think #1 is good - oh girl, you have some exciting stuff coming!

Jeni said...

I am so far behind on reading already. Damn you both for adding yet another book to my list ahahaha!!!!!!

teg said...

Good Lord - just finished it. 500 pages in less than 48 hours - on the hunt for book 2 as I type!

Malena said...

Tracey, I'm a few chapters in to book 4. OMG! You have no idea what you have in store. I'm envious of you that you still have three to read! I am so totally hooked on vampires now that I almost think I AM ONE!!! ;)

Jeni, get to it girl. It's not like you have anything else going on...or you can try and read while breast feeding! ;)