Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love Robert Pattinson, but appropriately so...

I love this kid, although I’m certain my love for him is different from most women out there. I seriously think of him as a little brother. He is too cute – and way too young for me – but his interviews are hilarious. His honesty and openness are so candid, which is rare.

His rise to fame is a feat above feats, and the fact that he is so dismissive of his talent just adds to the allure.

One of my favorite interviews with him online can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jujimDOqHqE&feature=related.

I think he might regret saying, “I like nuts girls…” because there are surely a gazillion NUTS girls out there with him in their sights.

For any Twilight fans, the commentary version of the movie (on DVD) is absolutely hilarious. Even if you hate Robert Pattinson before watching it, I can assure you it will change your mind. I am not afraid to admit that I I’ve watched it at least 10 times.

I’ve held off from buying “How to Be” on TWC, hoping it will be available on iTunes in the USA soon. We’ll see. I’m sure I’ll find a way to see it either way as it looks to be super-cute. Love the kid popping the balloon and spouting, "you do your music!"

Here's to hoping Rob can find a tad bit of enjoyment in the swarming fame, and also maintain some semblance of privacy as the rest of us would expect and covet.

3 comments:

Jane said...

He is NOT too young for me, so I can't say I'd think of him as a brother :)

samantha said...

T - we're not really too old for him (you're NOT OLD!) but I can see the draw towards little brother love. He is pretty funny. I love the comment he makes on the DVD about getting "hairline fractures" from using a real apple in the cafeteria scene. You've turned me into a Twilight junkie, and I'm over 30. Yowza!

matt said...

HA HA HA! Tracey you've always been good friends with the hottest guys (myself included of course) and have always been envied for it. Remember when everyone thought you and Jay were MARRIED?! I guess I could see how a stranger might've thought that, but regardless, you've always been a guy's girl. Pattinson would be lucky to have you as a big sister!