Sunday, May 24, 2009

Delving into the unknown

My cd player in my 1997 CR-V broke almost six years ago, and I've been a slave to bad radio ever since. I bought an ipod adapter with a gift card last Christmas, but the reception is horrible, so I threw in the towel last Thursday and purchased a receiver from Crutchfield. My brother bought one for his wife several years back and recommended their store.

The installation task seems daunting, but after talking to my brother last night, I'm hoping I can handle it. We'll see. :CROSSING FINGERS:

Here's to hoping that next week I'll be free to enjoy my ipod tunes on my way to work.

Should any of my few readers have tips regarding car stereo installation, please pass them on to me :)

Happy listening!

2 comments:

samantha said...

T - SO glad you finally bought yourself a new stereo. I suppose you would've done it earlier if you still had to make the occasional drive from MI to NC or vice versa. I hope you got it set up okay. I don't think I'd be brave enough to try something like that myself.

matt said...

Fantastic Trace! Little Miss Independent. Keep that CR-V goin'.