Monday, June 29, 2009

Holiday Weekend

I spent Friday night with my dog pals Emma, Bailey and Zoe and then drove home to Winston-Salem for a birthday-Mother's Day-Father's Day weekend.

The Glazener's have been quite busy lately so all of the aforementioned holidays/occasions were foregone, but we managed to meet up this past weekend to cram everything in together.

The first photo is not a Glazener photo, but a Burleigh one: Sydney (lovely god daughter) and Felton (adorable brother). Kerry came by my office on Friday to pick something up so of course I took advantage of the photo op. Who couldn't when given the chance to capture such beautiful babies?!


The birthday, which was Thursday, was sister-in-law Maria's. I won't divulge her age, although I bet no one could guess anyway because she is in fabulous shape.

I feel bad now for having not mentioned it earlier, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA! I LOVE YOU!

As of late, a weekend with all of us together is pretty rare, so we lumped Mother's Day and Father's Day in with Maria's birthday. I think everyone made out well.

Abby and Todd:



Maria and Mom (Grammy), who we've all missed dearly:



Then of course I always owe Maria for being primed and ready to capture the cutest photos. I'm luckiest when she uses my camera to snap them! First we have Abby and Casey with Bailey hanging out to the left:



Then Abby with Bailey ("Baywee" or "Bail"):



I told Maria and Abby a gazillion times over the weekend, but I just love Abby's cute new do. It is so super-cute in person. It made me sad when Abby told me that her best friend told her she didn't like it, but I'm pretty sure she's the only one who doesn't love it!

Too bad you can't see it in these photos, but anyone who knows Shelly (Mehlen) Anderson - that's Abby's cut. I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

abby's mom said...

So you finally acknowledged my birthday!!!:) Just kidding. Thanks for the great gifts. Had a great time and love the photos of Abby and the dogs!! See you soon,

Love you lots!

Maria

samantha said...

All of your relations are so lovely :)