Friday, June 12, 2009

True Blood Returns Sunday

I CANNOT WAIT!

Season 1 kept me on the edge of my seat (thanks to Robert and Kerry as I don't personally have HBO) and I've anxiously awaited Season 2.

This show is nothing like Twilight, which is a good thing, but I must admit my shock at Anna Paquin winning a Golden Globe for her role as Sookie Stackhouse because she is likely my least favorite character.

I truly never bought her performance and felt that almost every other character out-acted her. Perhaps that's the wrong way to describe it because I actually felt that she over-acted and that's why I didn't like her. Her Louisiana accent was atrocious and most of her intense scenes played out like extreme bad acting. But I guess that's just me. I still love the show.

Maybe I should add here that I adore Stephen Moyer. I'd never seen him before The Starter Wife, but it didn't take long to love him! In a recent interview posted on Variety.com he said, "I get the Robert Pattinson leave-offs, the ones who get to a certain point and think he's a boy. There's the Pattinson gang and the Moyer gang."

Well Bill, this viewer thinks your a pretty hot vamp-MAN.

I'm hoping Lafayette isn't really dead and that Sam isn't really such a bastard - or should I say dog? Less than 72 hours to answers! I'm sure the premiere will be Vamp-tastic!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait myself! you should come watch with us....

samantha said...

Stephen Moyer = a definite YUM factor!