Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Zoe's stylishly pliable coif

I have several older photos of Zoe that I labeled "The Heatmeiser," as her hair easily resembles the described "Mr. Sun" from The Year without a Santa Claus. I actually have a good friend who is nicknamed Heat, and he looks far more like the Heatmiser than Zoe, but her do comes in at a close second.

The photos below were snapped last weekend. Despite her bad biting rep, Zoe really can be quite tolerant. (Or maybe not - considering I was the stylist and I'm the only one Zoe would never nip at, with the exception of Jen!)



We haven't ever figured out the why behind it, but Jen can force Zoe to act out the Macarena without experiencing so much as a scratch in response. The only other person I know of whom she adores nearly as much is my dear friend Caroline's husband, David. In fact, Caroline and David are the only individuals I even consider leaving Zoe with if I have to be away for a night or more. Thanks Caro and David - we love you!

Who says messy hair isn't hot?!

3 comments:

TinyRockerGrrl said...

Oh that second picture is too much!! I think that one needs to be printed!! I love her little nose!

carolinagirl said...

OMG - I am LOL...just handed the laptop to JC for him to see. Loving that "do"!!!

SMA said...

Looking good, Zoe!