Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A little pain=reaction=MONEY

For those of you who don't know the history of my experience with the Pedigree ads (Oliver gets adopted is my favorite!) I feel I must share.

The first ad I saw in this campaign brought me to tears - meaning I was hysterically crying by the end of the THIRTY SECOND ad. I showed it to my assistant with the same result. We were heartbroken.

But when the "Oliver gets adopted" ad came out, I was beside myself. Upon seeing it begin for the first time on the TV, I assumed the worst and had already begun to tear up. Then...What a wonderful surprise! I am not afraid to admit that I've watched the "Oliver gets adopted" ad at least 150 times. I LOVE IT. I want that type of happiness for every dog out there.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Trust me - I can hear Tracey playing this SEVERAL times a day (I'm a suite-mate). It's contagious! Anyone who can't watch this and smile has no heart!