Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Please sign the World Cancer Declaration

Please sign the World Cancer Declaration. Follow the WCD link on this page, click on the yellow button at the bottom left side and then fill in your information. I have been working with the Lance Armstrong Foundation for the last 2 months and I've received ZERO junk mail, so I hope you will participate. Their plea for support is pasted below:

"We the global cancer community call on governments, international governmental organizations, the international donor community, development agencies, professional organizations, the private sector and all civil society to take immediate steps to slow and ultimately reverse the growth in deaths from cancer."

If you are interested in supporting the Lance Armstrong Foundation, I strongly encourage a visit to LAF's "Get Involved" page but I am also more than willing to answer any questions that I can, and/or point you in the right direction.

It's such a small thing, but I put a LIVESTRONG arm band on in early August and I think I've taken it off a maximum of 3 times since then. The arm band and the message are literally part of me now.

***I have several LIVESTRONG arm bands available. Mine fits perfectly , but it's a YOUTH size. If anyone would like an ADULT band, please let me know. Band and shipping free of charge, so long as I can trust you will wear the band. No, I won't know if you don't, but your conscience will kill you and that's enough for me!

No comments: